Information for those interested in exhibiting at our baby expos!
Baba Indaba is without a doubt the best known and most exciting brand in the South African baby expo industry. Your business will have the opportunity to come face to face with thousands of new parents and parents-to-be with huge spending power.
Our marketing to the visitors is amongst the best in the world generating an extremely high ratio of visitors per square metre but this is secondary to our desire to creating the positive brand association that your business thrives on.
The expo has something for the whole family and a large percentage of visitors attend along with their spouses or partners. Entertainment (distributed across the floor and throughout the day) for the toddlers ensures that they are able to spend a good deal of time at the show. For exhibitors this means more time to engage the potential customer. For the visitor, it ensures that they experience a fun day out with family.
If you are a manufacturer, distributor or retailer of baby goods and you're looking to drive sales, build your brand or talk directly to your market, Baba Indaba Exhibitions are the perfect marketing vehicle for your business. We also have shown that associated lifestyle products (such as pampering for moms, video equipment) appealing to the same market benefit greatly from our exhibitions.
|Don't take our word for it, see what others have to say......
If you have organic or green products you may also be interested in exhibiting at "The Green Expo" at the CTICC.
Our ideas on business:
The principles on which we base the Baba Indaba exhibitions are that:
- It is our passion to provide an environment for the visitor that ensures a lasting positive association with your brand in the minds of all who experience Baba Indaba.
- We pursue sustainable business principles encompassing
- We avoid exclusivity and pursue variety vigorously.
- It is our ambition to support the small entrepreneur and be witness to their growth and success in business.
- We believe in fair play and strive to ensure that competitive but fair business is the order of the day at our exhibitions.
- The organisers are always available to help and pass whatever expertise we may have along to our exhibitors.
- We attempt to keep your product visible throughout the year
Three City Events received a level one B-BBEE status in our last audit. Our BEE Cerificate can be viewed here
Exhibit with Baba Indaba all year round!
In excess of 75,000 unique visitors to our website per year.
6.5 million+ hits (if you like those kind of numbers.)
With our new exhibitor listing and press offices, you can maintain a presence on our website with visitors throughout the year.
Manage your own press releases to be featured in our visitor newsletters.
Contact Chris for further information
For information on exhibiting at our exhibition we would welcome a call or email to:
||Ph: 021 689 3262
|| Ph: 021 689 3262
||Ph: 021 689 3262
||Ph: 021 689 3262
2012 Shell Design
For Detailed dimensions of Shell components <Click Here>
Included within your Shell Scheme stand rate:
- Full shell scheme (walls, fascia with trading name, carpets)
- Listing in the Baba Indaba Show Magazine.
- Opportunity to add links to your Website from www.babaindaba.co.za and even a dedicated page with your own user managed press office on the Baba Indaba website. (See our media page for some of the latest exhibitor releases.)
- Allocation of complimentary tickets and exhibitor entry badges.
Other opportunities: In addition to an exhibition stand at one of our shows there are many other sponsorship, website or partnership opportunities to expose your brand to this exciting market including:
- Branding on the printed Goody bags that will be supplied to each visitor to the show.
- Branded Exhibitor Lanyards - 750
- Baby Changing area. A vital service provided to the visitors.
- Breast Feeding Area. We have been praised for the cleanliness, comfort and decor in this facility for moms and babies.
- Bottle and food warming station.
- Treasure hunt conducted in association with media partners prior to the expo.
- The Cravings Cafe.
- Reading corner.
Additional Information: Please contact Noma Mbelu
Ph 021 689 3262 or email email@example.com for information on:
- Telephone lines.
- Credit card facilities.
- ADSL connection at the expo.
Where to stay!
Looking for accommodation while you exhibit at Baba Indaba? Here are some recommendations.